Technology and Reliability
Compartments for dishwashers and neutral compartments entirely in stainless steel, with sectored bottom to facilitate water and electrical connections. Doors with aluminum frame with the possibility of customizing the material instead of stainless steel. Neutral drawers always in AISI 304 steel in line with the refrigerated ones.
- All back counters have a choice, as standard, of the profile for possible support of a suspended platform, a solution that solves the passage of drain pipes and loading lines
- Bottom and internal joints with rounded edges
- Swing doors with anodized aluminum and stainless steel frame
- Grids in plasticized wire or stainless steel, internal stainless steel accessories
- Connection for standard top/bottom, with stainless steel closing profile
- Standard aluminum cable glands with the possibility of inserting sockets
- The bottom of the bases is made of stainless steel and can be removed in sections to facilitate maintenance, cleaning and construction of the systems
- Digital control unit with defrost, light control and temperature reading functions
- Condensing unit with internal or external motor.